1. Fill a vase/glass with water till it is ¾ full.
2. Remove the plastic and cotton wool wrapped around the stalks of the flowers.
3. Lift up the ribbon (if there is) to prevent it from getting wet.
4. Put the stalks into the water.
5. Spray water onto the flowers and leave it in an air-conditioned room.
1. Spray water on the corsages and leave them in an air-conditioned room.
2. Please do not keep the flowers in the refrigerator
Loose flowers for the hair
1. Prepare a small cup of water.
2. Cut a tiny hole in the plastic near the stalks.
3. Put the flowers in the cup of water.
4. Spray water onto the flowers and leave it in an air-conditioned room.
Shall I use fresh or silk flowers for my Bridal Car Decoration?
Due to the tropical weather in Singapore, we recommend opting for silk flowers over fresh flowers. Please be advised that fresh flower arrangements last between 3-4 hours.